Maybeeeee
Poste alleine in 60 Minuten
-
-
-
nah
-
Yeah
-
nope
-
Warum denn nicht?
-
Missgunst.
-
Skandalös.
-
Und schon ist das Wochenende fast rum... Son mist
-
sad life
-
I fully agree with you...
-
There's gotta be a way to change that...
-
My standard of living says no...
-
A bank heist, maybe?
-
I am too honest for that and i would never take something i have not earned
-
That's why you are doing the heist: To earn it.
Way more honest and way more effort than most legal ways to get rich.
-
So it could see one or the other but under earn something I understand something else. Hard work and so... just not so much of it

-
-
-
Neue Regel: ein Wort oder ein Smiley als Beitrag reichen nicht!
Mindestens ein Satz mit Subjekt, Prädikat und Objekt muss es sein!
Wer sich nicht dran hält, wird des Forums verwiesen

